Monday, July 26, 2010

Grab the Defibrillator: Blog Resuscitation

Well hello there, faithful reader!

I'm back from what turned out to be an unplanned hiatus. All the excitement I'd planned for myself this summer jet setting around the US and Asia appeared to have been too much for my trusty Toshiba laptop to take. It passed away 4 weeks ago from what I assume was excessive amounts of excitement, quietly taking along with it my ability to blog. The position of "laptop" has since been filled by a brand spanking new Macbook, allowing me to continue to bring you the latest and greatest news of the travelsphere. And to continue my fetish with Apple products. Two birds, one stone.

Regardless, we're back. We've been traveling. And we have much to tell you.

In the next two weeks you can expect to see the following posts:

  • Japanese Manifesto: 5 Reasons It's Always New
  • Vancouver trip report
  • Canton, Ohio trip report
  • Rail tour of Japan trip report
  • Hawaiian Airlines starts new service to Seoul, South Korea
  • Air Berlin Joins OneWorld alliance
Hopefully you didn't think I'd abandoned you and all your travel needs. To answer one reader's email, have no fear, I'm still here to help you jet set!


Safe Travels,



Leo




No comments:

Post a Comment